Aim was for a smaller drone to run with my spare 4000mah S4 battery, bit odd I agree to build a quad copter around a battery.
- So 4000mah battery.
- Gemfan Bull Nose BN6045 Propellers 6 x 4.5
- Spare Hobbyking KK2.1.5 flight computer.
- Multistar Elite 2306-2150KV 'MINI MONSTER' Quad Racing Motor
- Turnigy Multistar 30A Slim V2 ESC With BLHeli OPTO 2-6S
- Arms 9mm Carbon Fiber tubes
- All 3mm bolt/nuts
Central frame from above
The battery compartment is central to the copter frame. Center of gravity is around the rotor height.
Needs to be printed with supports
Motor Ends Top:
Motor Ends Bottom:
Assembled without battery